In 1917, Torontonians welcomed an exciting new reason to embrace winter—the NHL and the franchise that would become the Toronto Maple Leafs were born. For generations, people had been taking to the ice as soon as the water froze. It was a rite of passage for every parent and child. From sons who skated and cheered alongside Dad, to young women who challenged tradition by yielding hockey sticks, the Toronto Maple Leafs would spark dreams of greatness far and wide. This coin embodies the enduring spirit of Leafs Nation—a passion that united people on and off the ice, and inspired young and old alike to carve fond memories on winter ice.
Item Number: 162066
Composition: 99.99% pure silver
Mintage: While Supplies Last
Weight (g): 7.96
Diameter (mm): 27
Face Value: $3
Finish: Matte proof
Packaging: Folder with easel back
- A must-have collectible for every Toronto Maple Leafs® fan—and hockey fans everywhere!
- An original, beautifully crafted keepsake to cherish happy memories of times spent on and off the ice with family and friends.
- A timeless and unique tribute to the first 100 years of the Toronto Maple Leafs®. As the spirit that defines the city of Toronto, this coin is a pride-filled keepsake that will be treasured by anyone who has ever lived or visited there.
- The perfect coin to start a new collection with all-Canadian themes!
- Crafted in 99.99% fine silver and selectively enhanced with the Leafs’ official blue.