|XIS & ALLIES EUROPE 1940 BOARD GAME (2)|
With the invasion of the Low Countries and the allied evacuation from Dunkirk, the German army is poised to march on Paris. Axis & Allies Europe 1940, designed and developed by Larry Harris, builds on the success of the acclaimed A&A Anniversary Edition. France appears for the first time in Axis & Allies and will represent a new playable ally! Italy will be included as a second Axis power along with Germany. The UK, USSR and the US find themselves vulnerable at this early and uncertain point of the war. Two new combat units that debuted in Axis & Allies Pacific 1940, Tactical Bombers and Mechanized Infantry, will also appear in this game.
Axis & Allies Europe 1940 willfeature an oversized board that measures 35” wide by 32” high. With over 550 combat units, deluxe game components and local storage boxes, this game will raise the standard established by A&A Anniversary Edition. All new rules for neutral nations, naval & air bases, and convoy disruption will add even more depth and historical accuracy to this giant game.
- Deluxe version of Axis & Allies Europe originally released in 1999.
- Stand alone game that can also combine with A&A Pacific 1940.
- Two new combat units: tactical bombers and mechanized infantry.
- New playable power: France.
- Updated Axis & Allies rules as debuted in Axis & Allies Anniversary Edition.
- Game board measures 35”w x 32”h. Designed to join with A&A Pacific 1940 board.
- Over 550game pieces plus new models for tactical bombers & mechanized infantry.
- Designed for 2-6 players, ages 12 and up.