This 316 page guide contains nearly 9,500 listings representing more than 11,200 different coins and sets, using over 57,000 price points. 1,200 new listings have been added since the previous issue.
Other highlights of this price guide are:
- Listings and pricing for over 8,300 business denomination coins and sets minted since 1858.
- Listings and pricing for hundreds of varieties not listed in any other guides, including replica coins, counterfeit coins and counterstamped coins.
- Listings and pricing for over 2,700 collector coins and sets including bullion coins and gold collector coins.
- Listings and pricing for 700 provincial coins and sets dating from 1823 to 1947.
- Nearly 9,500 listings representing more than 11,200 different coins and sets using nearly 57,000 price points.
- Basics on coin collecting and grading, including obverse images.